The policy is applicable to all tkies services that may used for transmitting the bulk email or commercial email(covered services).You agree to Tkies-Anti Spam policy as a pre-condition to use of covered services. Here is a permission based email marketing in which the covered services may be used only for sending emails or messages to person from whom you have an express permission to send mails or messages. We have sessions about the anti-spam policy. We reserve the right to terminate your account, if we discover that you are sending emails or messages to people without their permission. By permission it is mean that provable permission guaranteed to you.
A permission to send commercial emails may be through
- By filling a form on your website subscription to an email news letter.
- By downloading anything from your website or ordering a product or services from you only occurs through submission of email address.
- If you have conducted any context, event or survey and the email address as a part of participation on you have informed him by sending them as marketing emails.
- Any person completing a form has been opt a check in the checkbox indicating their willingness to be contacted by you through email. If the provided checkbox is unchecked by default and you have informed such persons that the nature of emails will be commercial.
- If any business card given by a person has expressed, his/her willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your booth at a tradeshow.
The rule is that "do not send emails or covered services to email address to which you do not have express permission to send emails on the subject of the email". We insight on 100% compliance with the above rule. When we say 100% when the recipient of an email has marked it as spam although you have an express provable permission to send emails to that email address. It should be given that a permission once granted is deemed to have been revoked if the recipient of a mail has opted out of receiving emails from you. In particular you shall strictly comply with the rules.
- you have an explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received from the email through the covered services.
- Irrespective of any claim about quality or permission while using covered services, you should not import or send emails to email address that you have bought ,loaned , rented in any way acquired from a third party. You shall also refrain from importing in to your covered services accounts or sending emails to email address that you have collected from other websites.
- The routing and header information including our emails "from and "to" the orginating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the contents of subject matter of the message.
- You shall provide an one-click unsubscribe option in all emails that refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or unsubscribed from our mailing list.The request was honored within 10 days from the mailing list.
- You should provide a valid physical postal address in all emails and through covered services.
- A conspicuous notice is include in all marketing emails that the message is an advertisement that the recipient can opt out of receiving more commercial emails from you.
To express permissions to send emails to email address you have imported to your covered services irrespective of whether you have send marketing emails to such email address. Your use of covered services signifies your unconditional acceptance of the anti spam policy. If you have any question about the anti-spam policy or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers.
Please contact our abuse department.
- Postal address: